- The founder and CEO of e-commerce China-based company JD.com says that the Chinese demand for imports is growing.
- The rules for running a strong business and creating value haven't changed much.
- Building the global business case for language learning.
- As movies and video games go global, jobs open up for humanities grads.
- Learn how Beddys grew its bed business globally and increased sales 700% from year one to year two (WEGGinar™ on 8/2 free of charge but you must register to attend; I'll be fielding the questions).
- Hear the winning global business pitch at the 2017 Metro Chicago Export Challenge 7/25.