- Join us for the 3rd Annual Global Small Business Forum held in Chicago on Friday, October 20 with the theme: Global E-Commerce Explosion (#GEE)! Check out the amazing speaker lineup! This forum is about entrepreneurs and small business owners who are running global e-commerce businesses and will share their experiences. To learn more and to register, visit: http://www.globalsmallbusinessforum.com
- How can you simplify global shipping? Easy. Listen in on our next WEGGinar™ on 11/1/17 where UPS Illinois Small Business Marketing Manager Andrea Cervini will talk about how to take the guesswork out of international shipping: https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/3272777010361474561.
- Twelve (12) ways to cut costs on international sales (by Laurel Delaney).
- SMEs are key driver to UAE's economic growth.
- Global e-commerce is expected to double in the next five years.
- Export regulations: business versus personal travel.