- How could changes to NAFTA impact Midwest businesses?
- Our 3rd Annual Global Small Business Forum held in Chicago on Friday, October 20 with the theme Global E-Commerce Explosion (#GEE) was a HUGE success. We thank our event sponsor, MB Financial Bank and our host sponsor, Loyola University Chicago, Center for International Business, Quinlan School of Business for their support on the program. We'll be sharing photos and a recap tomorrow, 10/24, at this blog. Watch for it.
- Urban warehouses: what's old is new again.
- How can you master and simplify global shipping? Easy solution. Listen in on our next WEGGinar™ on 11/1/17 where UPS Illinois Small Business Marketing Manager Andrea Cervini will talk about how to take the guesswork out of international shipping: https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/3272777010361474561.
- Here's why you need to know about trade finance.
- The state of small business marketing.
- What trade data tells us about the state of globalization.