|©2017 Women Entrepreneurs GROW Global. All rights reserved.|
- Global business travel in 2017 is complex. Find out how to navigate it via a free WEGGinar™ on 10/11 with Stephanie Lewin, Global Immigration Attorney at Berry Appleman & Leiden LLP (www.balglobal.com). She is responsible for managing the global immigration accounts of multi-national companies, providing leadership and guidance to legal teams and clients: https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/6874264726093775875.
- Are you a New Jersey business owner who wants to expand your business globally? Apply for a STEP grant.
- Is Facebook a trusted tech company?
- Join us for the 3rd Annual Global Small Business Forum held in Chicago on Friday, October 20. Check out the amazing speaker lineup! This forum is for and about entrepreneurs and small businesses who are running global e-commerce businesses. First 5 business owners who email me wanting to attend the forum are guaranteed a 'flash discount.'
- Look who is boosting e-commerce sales with a new check-out toolkit.
- One of the biggest and most profitable sectors of the financial industry is the lending sector. See how Fin Tech is changing the global financial segment.