- The Canadian government wants to include a gender chapter in the new NAFTA.
- Shopping Small can have a huge impact locally, but with organizations like TO THE MARKET, the impact can be global as well.
- Deloitte found that $200 billion in market share is being traded to smaller businesses, away from the top 25 publicly traded retailers, which includes both Amazon and Walmart.
- Joselyn DiPetta at Google, and Managing Partner, Present Possibility, will address how to create a workplace that works (diverse+inclusive) in the next WEGGinar™ held on Wednesday, December 6 at 11:00 a.m. Central time. WEGGinar™ is no charge but you must sign up to attend: https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/1837790091765976835.
- ignoring Bitcoin is to your detriment.
- Chicago-based Tempesta Market is opening Dec. 1 with locally made artisan Italian cured meats.